Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Recent photos

Finally a few recent photos. Click on the picture below to see the album. These are all pictures that Grandma took. I still have lots more on our camera but since we are in MN, those will have to wait.


Sorry about the terrible blogging, I'll try to be better but I have a feeling this will be the standard for a while.

Even though we are missing Daddy a lot, we are having a great time in MN now that we've adjusted to the time change and are settling back in to our routine. The first few days were rough while we were getting adjusted.

Poor Beckett is finally on the mend, his hives are gone and he's back on a different antibiotic for his ear infections. Unfortunately 6 teeth are still fighting to come in but we can deal with that.

Broderick is doing well and I'm thanking God that he's such a good baby!!! Beckett is a toddler in full force and I'm not sure what I would do if Broderick was fussy!

That's it for now...Love, The Rothrocks!

6 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

Hey! I tried to click on the pic, but it didn't work. Work on that in your spare time, will ya?

Also, I'm going to call you soon...you won't believe this debacle!

mando said...

Seriously! Poor little guy! That looked awful. You look fantastic and I can't believe how much that little guy has grown! He is gorgeous! I see you got the puppy leash - have you used it? I am interested in your input. So glad to see some new pics! Talk soon!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic of Broderick sleeping with his chubby cheek all smushed up. SO sweet!!!

I think I missed something here...Why did Beckett get hives?? I am the queen of hives btw. Had them MANY times and I have never been able to pinpoint why. Oatmeal baths rule!!!!! Looks like Beckett's are gone now.

The Swanson Family said...

I couldn't see the photos, bummer! I'll try again tomorrow... but Beckett had hives? Poor little guy! Allergic to something??? Broderick is getting so big already - what a little ham! Have fun in MN with the fam! (<-- Hey, that rhymed... and yes, I am a giant dork! ha ha)

McCumbers Family said...

The boys are getting big! Girl I feel you relief for having a lax baby. Nash was that way and it was a blessing! hold on tight though....it changes fast! Hope you are having fun back home.

Dee said...

YIPPEE new pics of my favorite little boys! I can't wait to see them in person....Broderick has changed so much since July...and Beckett too! Lots of Love and Kisses....See you soon!!! Love Grandma!